2016 is almost over (thank goodness), which means that I have a chance to look back and reflect on some of the things that have happened to me this past year!
- Had my first job interview to work at GM as an Online Chat Advisor!
- Got an AWESOME rejection letter that complimented my writing despite not being a good fit for the agent at that time.
- Started my position as a T3 Dealer Chat Advisor.
- Sang karaoke for the first time despite my anxiety!!
- Went to Meadow Brook Ball
- Began working as a T1 Brand Chat Advisor.
- Held my first Artist Alley Table at Shuto Con!
- Finished the first draft to The Art of Falling‘s sequel!
- Participated in Camp NaNoWriMo with the goal of writing 30,000 words.
- Saw Assassins, a really great musical put on by the Theater Department at Oakland University.
- Homestuck ended!!!
- Started Geocaching.
- Went to Painting With a Twist!
- Finished revising The Art of Falling for the seventh time!
- Went strawberry and raspberry picking with Eddie!
- Attended the Stars and Stripes Festival.
- Went to the Panic! at the Disco concert!
- Took a trip to Mackinac Island with friends!
- Turned 23!
- Went to the Boys Like Girls concert!
- Attended the Chill on the Hill to see Good Charolette and Bastille.
- Nana passed away.
- The Art of Falling was accepted by Dragon Moon Press!
- Stood up as a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding.
- Went on an apple picking date.
- Saw the Halloween Decortaions on Tillson Street.
- Celebrated 4 years with Eddie! ❤
- Went to Youmacon.
- Saw the Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo.
Here’s to the upcoming year! May 2017 be filled with many blessing and opportunities!