Last week I attended Shuto Con 2017 and had a wonderful time! Here are just a few of the highlights from the weekend:
- FIRST: MY CAR DIDN’T BREAK DOWN!!!
- I spent the weekend with my fiance, two closest friends, and a new friend.
- I shared my booth with Kaiden, and had a blast selling our work, tag-teaming commissions, and sharing my book with those who stopped by! You can check out some of my favorite commissions from the weekend below.
- While I didn’t cosplay, I saw many amazing cosplays (and didn’t take as many photos as I would have wishes, but that’s okay!)
- Two photographers also came up to our booth and took photos of us, which was pretty awesome! (I wonder where some of the photos ended up…)
- I went to the Mystery Skulls concert and panel, and had my print signed by both Mystery Skulls and Mystery Ben! I also had a photo with them and gave them each a print.
- Best of all, I made quite a few new friends and had dozens of new readers sign up for my newsletter to stay updated with me novel! How exciting!
Overall it was a busy weekend that seemed to fly by, and I had a great time. I can’t wait until July where I can apply again and, hopefully, have a chance to sell my book at the booth!