With all of the holiday parties I’ve attended in the last few weeks (seven in total if I’m counting correctly), I haven’t had the time to write a proper blog post. There were quite a few big events that took place in these short 12 months, and everything seemed to fly by. Here is a brief review of the milestones for this year as we look forward for 2018!
January – March:
- Went through an Escape Room for the first time, and survived!
- Started playing the Neebs and Associates D&D Session.
- Saw Aaron Carter in concert.
- Nancy and I got engaged to our boyfriends within a week of each other!!
- Saw Green Day and Simple Plan in concert.
- Shared an Artist Alley booth at Shuto Con.
- Met Mystery Skulls!
- Won a signed copy of The Burning World by Isaac Marion.
April – June:
- Mark and Catherine got married!
- Saw Aaron Carter (again)
- Saw Markiplier’s Show.
- Bought my wedding dress!
- Nancy got married, and I was one of her bridesmaids.
July – September:
- D&D Birthday Celebration.
- Went to the 89X Birthday Bash with Jen.
- Eddie and I purchased our first home together!
- Went to the Ren Festival with Nancy and Brianna.
- Took a two-day vacation to Toldeo and Sandusky, OH.
- Started new Social Media position
October – December:
- Went to a Lions Game with work friends.
- Halloween House Warming!
- Five year Anniversary
- The Art of Falling was published!